When you need
If you have a routine maintenance request you may fill out the form below or call our leasing office at (812) 333-9355. If you have a maintenance EMERGENCY please contact our leasing office. If it is after-hours, please follow the voicemail prompts (press 2 for Emergency Maintenance). This will direct you to a voice mail system. Please leave a message with your name, phone number, complete address, and a brief description of the emergency. A maintenance technician will be notified.
The following items constitute an actual "emergency":
- No heat in winter (below 55 degrees inside for more than 24 hours).
- No air conditioning in summer (above 80 degrees outside for more than 24 hours).
- No water.
- No electricity (check breakers first before calling).
- Water leak and/or roof leak (major - more than a minor drip).
- Refrigerator not working.
- Clogged toilet (if there is only 1 bathroom in the residence).
- Lock out after hours (will be required to show proper I.D. and must pay a fee of $35 cash or $40 charge).
***In case of a life-threatening emergency, call 9-1-1***
Deer Park Management
1501 East Hillside Drive
47401 Bloomington, Indiana
I lived at uptown apartments for two years and absolutely loved it!! The team at deer park management were ALWAYS responsive and willing to help with any issues! I’d recommend the apartments to anyone. The location cannot be beaten!
Living here is so convenient. The location is near CVS pharmacy stores and Goodwill, and is not far from Kroger and Marsh groceries. In addition, there is an Elementary School–Binford and several churches near our apartments. Therefore, College Mall Apartments is an ideal place to move in.
I have lived here for one year and recently renewed my lease for another year. Very nice spacious apartments. The leasing staff has always been friendly and helpful. Maintenance is always quick to respond. Great apartment, great location!
We have lived here for over two years and have never had a problem. Our neighbors are quiet and it isn’t a rowdy community. We have always had maintenance fix our problems either the same day we make the request or the next day. The staff has always been very nice to us. We mainly interact with Heidi and she is very nice and timely with email responses.